The holiday season is approaching and so is the list of parties and events to attend. Usually I am a dress obsessed girl, because it’s so easy to put on a dress, add a few accessories and instantly have a ready outfit. Top + bottom outfits require a bit more planning but give you way more freedom to experiment.
This time I decided to opt for trendy fall colors and girly texture – tulle. If you followed New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017, you probably noticed that metallic shades were everywhere. Being inspired, I picked yellow jacquard top and the softest tulle skirt in light coffee – almost antique gold – color. Tulle skirts are so fun to wear, plus soft tulle is perfect if you don’t want to look like a ballerina and plan to style your skirt in more relaxed everyday outfits. I truly enjoyed the feel of multiple layers too. The outfit was completed with bonze color heels, little bronze purse and matching jewelry with large glass crystals.
Get my skirt here: Claire soft tulle skirt in light coffee ($69)
By the way, when the weather is cold, you can perfectly wear tulle skirt with a wool sweater. I usually prefer cropped versions or thin sweaters to tuck them in. Add a statement necklace, some cute bouties, and you are good to go!
GET INSPIRED BY MY OUTFIT:
Links à la Mode, November 10th
- Canadian Tuxedo: Twin Brother is Watching You!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List!
- Cover Mum: The Navy Blazer
- Fashion Fairies: 3 Days 6 Looks! Diwali Special
- Finite1: Tunic and Leggings Style and What I Am Thankful For
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 9 Ways to Style a Blanket Scarf for Petites
- I’m a Norbyah: Introducing Swagalls
- La Veine: The Future Creators
- Les Assorties’: Fashion Film Insights: The 12 Project
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers at Fashion Week
- Modavracha: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Review
- Mon-Chic Style: Don’t be a Crybaby!!
- Ms. FABulous: 5 NYFW Designers Who Cast Real People for Spring 2017
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Pastry and Pastels – An Interview with Designer Shelby Rider
- Smile is it: How to Wear Tulle Skirt and Metallics this Fall/Winter Season
- Style with Nihan: Public Desire Strappy Lace Up High Heels
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Rhinestone Booties
- The Urbanista: All Black is the New Black!
- Trendee Toad: 8 Things Every Woman Needs at Her Desk this Fall
- Wish and Wear: Hidden Layers