Even though I’m excited about the upcoming season of fashion weeks and layering, I’m never ready to say bye to summer – one of my favorite seasons. Since we are in the middle of August already, I really want to wear as many summer outfits as possible before it’s too late. I’m even planning a little vacation after NYWF to extend my summer : )
If you follow me on Instagram ( @smileisit), you’ve probably seen this easy and comfy look featuring a light summer top and jeans. I rarely wear jeans during summer but these cropped ones by Diane Gilman were so comfy that I rolled them a little, paired with a bright orange top – one of my latest findings from Charming Charlie – added matching flats, a clear bag, a classy watch, and and the simple summer look was ready! Have a look at the subtle ethnic inspired print on my jeans. Isn’t it pretty?!
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Do you wear denim during summer?
Many thanks to Charming Charlie and Diane Gilman for letting me create this fun summer look!
Links à la Mode, August 24th
- Alicia Maria: Decjuba Wishlist
- Bebee by Ness Campagnaro: From The ‘Tomb’ To ‘Trend’ – The Art of Granulation in Jewelry Is Making A Comeback
- Girl in Betsey: A Busy Gal’s Beach Day Essentials
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Petite Girl Romper Styling Tips
- Freedom of Style: Summer Florals
- Hampton Roads: Effortless | Easy A-Line Dress
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 3 Whole Years of Blogging
- Middle of Somewhere: Two Ways to Style Distressed Jeans
- Mynt & Coco: Gingham Style
- Petite Dressing: Top 6 Wardrobe Staples for Stylish Petite Women
- Smile Is It: Perfect Jeans for Summer Time
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Refreshment with Spindrift Sparkling Water
- Style Pith: Two Ways to Wear Neck Warmers In The Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: Target – The Mothership of Shopaholics Anonymous