Yesterday I had a chance to attend a NYFW SS17 fashion show by new to US audience designer watch brand Kyboe! The company was founded in the Netherlands by Dick Sijmons and Kees de Bruïne who have been best friends since childhood, and is now expanding to the US market. You can find Kyboe! collection at Saks Fith Avenue, Lord & Taylor and other department stores.
From Kyboe!’s website:
“KYBOE! watches are bright, bold and beautiful, inspired by the endless flower fields the Netherlands is known for. They represent an active, lighthearted lifestyle. They’re the perfect accessory for living life to the fullest, whether you’re spending the day at the beach or the night at the club … or anything in between.”
Not like on regular fashion shows, Kyboe! had a moving watch display on the runaway to showcase the rainbow of their bright, fashionable watches. All models presented watches in different colors that were matching their outfits. Girls were wearing light silk simple cut dresses and two pieces. Guys were dressed in fancy colorful ankle slacks.
Scroll through the pictures and see the video I took to feel the vibe of the show:
And here is a little video recap for you to feel the vibe of the show:
I have to add that now I am a happy owner of Kyboe! watch in the most adorable lavender and rose gold color. I chose the biggest size to step away from the girly girl style I pick sometimes and add some stylish modern note to my outfits. The watch lights up, is waterproof, and everybody asks me where is it from. It’s from here 🙂
Thanks again Kyboe! for having me at your amazing show and the gift of this lovely watch.
Links à la Mode, September 15th
- Attire Club: What Are the Different Types of Prints on Clothes
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: CHINA GLAZE GROUPIES 6-PIECE MINI SET SWATCHES + REVIEW
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: JumpFromPaper 2D Handbags
- Cover Mum: Back to School
- Distinguished Diva: A day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage shopping.
- Dressing with Class: meeting sara!
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 3 Tips for Wearing a White Tee and Jeans in Fall
- Glitter For Breakfast: Stilettos are back!
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Multimasking with L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Masks
- I’m a Norbyah: Working Mumma Blues
- Modavracha: 7 Ways To Wear A Choker Necklace
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Nicholas K. Spring 2017 and a Bill Cunningham Tribute
- One Awesome Momma: Fall Must-Haves
- Proceed with style: Baseball Cap Fashion
- Smile is It: Kyboe! NYFW SS17 Watch Fashion Show
- So Versailles: EVERYONE HATES KANYE: YEEZY SEASON 4 REVIEW
- The Curious Portafoglio: L’OFFICIEL PARIS: BLACK BEAUTY MATTERS
- The Fashionista Momma: THE WEEKLY STYLE EDIT: ANKLE BOOTS
- We Are Ready Made: WANGSQUAD
- Wish and Wear: Top Tips for Keeping Your Bag Looking Fab