I’ll be honest, my favorite season of the year is sunny summer when everybody wears light and bright colors. Fall and winter usually bring lots of black and dark brown shades to people’s outfits, but not to mines. I save darker but vibrant colors and patterns for fall. This year I’m craving burgundy. I got a striped burgundy dress from Simple Addiction, burgundy tights, and even an adorable burgundy handbag. The last one will come to the blog later.
I’m a firm believer that bright saturated colors can be worn at any age. I’m not a crazy risky fashion addict who would wear red blue and green altogether though. Let’s leave that for 15 years old : ) For this look I combined burgundy with dove gray. No more and no less. I hope you’ll like the look.
Of course, my outfit wouldn’t be complete without proper perfume. Last month I had a chance to shop at Fragrance Outlet and browse their extensive perfume collection. I’m usually a light citrus perfume type of girl, but this time I wanted some more sophisticated adult scent. I picked My Pure which is a sweet evening perfume. Shopping at Fragrance Outlet is a breeze, and I loved the selection. Most importantly, their packages come wrapped like gifts in cute white box and with a ribbon, so I’m thinking of coming back there for some Christmas gifts.
You can get My Pure at 55% OFF with code MYPURE55 here: Fragrance Outlet
GET INSPIRED BY MY OUTFIT:
Links à la Mode, November 10th
- Canadian Tuxedo: Twin Brother is Watching You!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List!
- Cover Mum: The Navy Blazer
- Fashion Fairies: 3 Days 6 Looks! Diwali Special
- Finite1: Tunic and Leggings Style and What I Am Thankful For
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 9 Ways to Style a Blanket Scarf for Petites
- I’m a Norbyah: Introducing Swagalls
- La Veine: The Future Creators
- Les Assorties’: Fashion Film Insights: The 12 Project
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers at Fashion Week
- Modavracha: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Review
- Mon-Chic Style: Don’t be a Crybaby!!
- Ms. FABulous: 5 NYFW Designers Who Cast Real People for Spring 2017
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Pastry and Pastels – An Interview with Designer Shelby Rider
- Smile is it: How to Wear Tulle Skirt and Metallics this Fall/Winter Season
- Style with Nihan: Public Desire Strappy Lace Up High Heels
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Rhinestone Booties
- The Urbanista: All Black is the New Black!
- Trendee Toad: 8 Things Every Woman Needs at Her Desk this Fall
- Wish and Wear: Hidden Layers