The holidays are approaching quickly, and it’s always better to start stocking up on gifts for your loved ones early to avoid last minute rush. I searched high and low to find the best gift ideas for your friends and family. Some options come with time sensitive coupon codes, so don’t miss out!
I tried to cover everything, and here you’ll find gift ideas:
- For beauty lovers
- For fashion lovers
- For your mama friend
- For your husband (or boyfriend, or father, or bother)
- For your kids
- For your parents
By the way, I am still shopping. If you found some awesome gifts, please share in comments!
FOR YOUR BEAUTY LOVER FRIEND:
1) Holiday Limited Edition GlossyBox ($40):
This is the perfect way to treat yourself or surprise your bestie with a box of high quality beauty products worth over $180 for only $40! No subscription is needed. I was surprised to get in my box all these goodies:
– Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil (retails at $30)
– Hydra Plus Active Fluid in Ampules to repair and protect dry or dehydrated skin (retails at $38)
– Advance + Invisible Pores Night Detox serum (retails at $39)
– Like No Other Shimmer Lipstick (retails at $18)
– Diamond Shadow (retails at $29)
– Brow Prime and Extend Duo (retails at $29)
– Like No Other Shimmer Lipstick (retails at $18)
2) Rice Water Brightening Cleanser & Cat Ears Headband ($12.69):
Did you hear a lot about Korean cosmetics this year? I’m sure you did. Here is the perfect way to let your family member or a friend join this beauty trend. Plus it comes with a cute Cat Ears Headband 🙂
3) Vitamin C + Sea Hydration Mask by OZ Naturals ($13.49)
OZ Naturals is a new skincare line I recently discovered and yet have to try it all. So far, I can endorse their hydration mask. That’s a great beauty treatment for thirsty dry skin like mine, and it’s also very wallet-friendly. The price includes shipping! The mask is made in the US, cruelty-free and is 99.7% natural. This Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer also sounds very interesting.
I’m totally in love with this pure rose water toner for the fact that it’s certified organic and sooo affordable. This toner does NOT have any added alcohol or other essences and is suitable for sensitive or irritated skin. I tested this one personally (review to come) and highly recommend it.
This is another great skincare product by Alteya Organics made with 100% pure and organic Bulgarian Rose Oil. Being nourishing and rejuvenating, this moisturizer is easily absorbed by skin.
5) Professional Peel AP25 by Exuviance ($77)
This professional peel contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acids (PHA) including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. The Peel AP25 works at skin’s surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers and also enhances cell renewal for healthier-looking skin. the set includes 12 peels plus 1 sensitivity test peel (6 week supply).
BONUS. Exuviance currently offers FREE SHIPPING + 20% OFF + FREE 3 samples on orders over $75. Perfect deal!
This silicone-based face primer smooths skin imperfections and helps to rejuvenate skin due to retinol and milk protein 20 among the ingredients that condition, balance, and protect the skin from environmental stresses. Optical diffusers further enhance the complexion by lightening and brightening!
7) Non Surgical Lifting Syringe by D’or 24K ($650)
This gift idea is definitely on the priciest side, but if you can afford it, it’s 200% worth it. Essentially this is when you want the benefits of facelift without an invasive procedure. After applying the Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe, the appearance of bags, wrinkles and fine lines disappear and skin looks and feels softer, younger, and tighter. The results, which are instant, will typically last 6-8 hours, so this product is perfect for special occasions.
FOR YOUR FASHIONISTA FRIEND:
1) Fiaz Co Handwoven Clutch ($80)
This clutch is so unique and pretty. Think adding it to a little black dress. How fun! It would elevate visually any outfit to the next level.
Tulle can be perfect for grown up girls. What about neutral colors for everyday outfits or something brighter for the evening?
3) Berkshire Tights ($8.25-$10.50 + 15% OFF)
Shimmery Control Top Tights: HERE
Opaque Control Top Tights: HERE
Opaque Buttom’s Up Tights: HERE
Use code BLOGGER15 for 15% OFF (exp.12/15)
3) Eiffel Tower Infinity Scarf ($15)
4) Hair Pins and Headbands by Clay Flowers Miami ($20/hairpin)
Those are the most adorable clay accessories I’ve ever seen by talented Miami-based designer Julia Dogan. You can order hair pins, earrings, or headbands by contacting Clay Flowers Miami on Facebook.
I love all things unusual and unique. You won’t find jewelry made of concrete in your regular department store. Hanover Designs makes absolutely pretty stylish earrings. The earrings are very light and comfortable to wear everyday. Did I mention that long dangle earrings will make your face look slimmer?
4) Hand Cut Amethyst Stud Earrings ($27)
5) Customizable Necklace by 212 West ($39)
Were you thinking of how to express yourself through your own jewelry? At 212 West, you can order a customizable necklace that speaks for you. Think “Small – Town – Girl”, “Life – Is – Crazy”, “Mind – Over – Matter” or “Live – Love – Laugh”. What a great idea!
Use code BLACKFRIDAY for 20% OFF (exp. 11/27) or code WELCOME for 10% OFF (anytime).
6) Amethyst Crystal Necklace ($26):
7) Color Block Winter Scarf by Natural Feelings ($11.99):
8) Handmade Mohair Knitted Hat ($34.29):
FOR YOUR MOM FRIEND:
1) Tonttu Baby Box ($39)
Tonttu Box is a special subscription box for moms and their little ones. They offer boxes for expecting moms too! Every product in the box is carefully curated, and they partner with talented artists around the world to make unique toys for your little one. Isabelle once got this adorable amigurumi bunny, and I enjoyed perfect handmade lip products and handcrafted jewelry.
Get 30% OFF this weekend with code THREE30 at tonttubabybox.com
2) Matching Pajamas by Justin Jean (adult/$78; kids/$54)
The softest and cutest pajamas with ruffles for moms and daughters. I and Isabelle don’t want to take off ours 🙂
15% OFF $100 with code BF15 (exp. 11/26) + FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
FOR YOUR HUSBAND (OR FATHER, OR BROTHER):
1) Fitness Bluetooth Headphones by OasisBeats ($45.95)
Those are perfect exercising earbuds that stay in place and seem to block outside noise better than other brands I tried.
2) The Perfect Pair ($89)
Does your husband have to dress up 5 days a week? Finding the perfect tie and pocket square pairing can be difficult. But it doesn’t have to be that way. The Essentials is the perfect simple yet stylish set. It consists of the Navy Grenadine Tie and the Red Contrast Hand-Rolled Pocket Square that are so versatile that they can be used for just about any occasion or event.
3) Soft and Cozy Lounge Pants ($60)
4) Wood Watch by Jord ($189)
Absolutely gorgeous hand finished dark sandalwood watch that your hubby will love. They are also available in burgundy, champagne, gray, green and navy.
FOR YOUR KIDDOS:
1) Customizable Labels for Day Care ($29.95)
If your baby attends nursery or daycare, you will love the idea of keeping all your kid’s personal stuff labeled, so that the caregivers can easily find and use his/her personal items. Less risk of mixing, misplacing or losing your baby’s items. The stickers are fully customizable and are ideal for baby bottles, spoons, pacifiers, food containers, clothes and more!
2) Dr. Seuss & His Friends Gift Subscription ($12.5-$20/month)
This subscription is a lot of fun for you and your little one. Each month, you’ll receive 3 hardcover Dr. Seuss & His Friends storybooks, curated by the club’s staff of parents and early literacy experts. Pick 1-month subscription for $20 or sign up for 12-months plan for $12.5 per month. Isabelle’s favorite book from this month was “The Foot Book” by Dr. Seuss. We finally know now where is left and where is right foot 🙂
4) Indoor Grocery Play Store for Kids ($63 + 10% OFF coupon)
I totally fell in love with this little grocery store and ordered it for Isabelle. This is probably one of the best options for pretend playing with your kid. The store has a door and windows and also comes with some plastic fruits. My husband and Isabelle played for 3 hours straight the day it arrived 🙂
Use code CACV-53PNP9-SB9BQT for 10% OFF (exp.11/27 and valid only for 20 first customers).
5) Custom Frozen or Paw Patrool Towels ($25/towel)
These tools are custom made from scratch, can be personalized and are available on Facebook (payments via PayPal or credit card). Please note that turn around time is 2 weeks, so plan accordingly 🙂
FOR YOUR PARENTS:
ComfortFit™ Pillow by Sleep Number (Reg. price $89.99/pillow; Sale price $134.99/2 pillows)
This pillow is moderately high and super comfy. I tested it and fell in love. Regular price is $89.99 per pillow, but this week there is an offer when you can get second pillow for 50% OFF, so $134.99 for two pillows.
I hope you found some interesting ideas for your holiday shopping. Let me know what you like the most : )
Links à la Mode, [December 1, 2016]
- Adorned in Armor: Do Your Best
- Blonde Menagerie:Under $200 Tech Gift Guide
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans:Gift Guide for the Bestie
- Ella Pretty Blog:Gossip Girl Chic…On A Budget
- Elements of Ellis:Leather Jacket + Grey Scarf
- Fancier’s World:The Only Metallic Parka You Will Need This Season
- Fancier’s World:Holiday Gift Guide: Swarovski Crystal Collection Sale on Zulily
- Feathers and Stripes:Best Books to Gift
- Finite1:Master Guide To Materials Of Jackets And Coats: What Jacket Or Coat Should I Wear?
- Glitter Inc:How to Transition Your Decor From the Holidays to New Year’s Eve
- Greige Market:Holiday Giving Guide
- Happy Pretty Sweet:Pressies for Everyone on Your List
- Love, Amber Victoria:Duster Coats
- Middle of Somewhere:Holiday Gift Guide: For Her Under $100
- Pudding Monster:Pink Coat
- The Wanderbliss:Unclad