We had the longest winter ever, and I’m still occasionally in jackets. With all that, I’m especially happy about approaching summer. I’ve been dreaming of colorful summer tops and dresses for way too long! Plus, my outfits is not the only thing that will change with the new season. I’m updating my manicure colors too.
A few weeks ago I received a nail polish set from Pretty Woman NYC that I think is ideal for summer. If you are a fan of bright bold colors, scroll down, and you’ll see why. Before you do, let me just quickly say that Pretty Women NYC’s nail polishes are 10-free meaning that they are free of 10 nasty toxins, including
- Phthalates (including Di Butyl Phthalate)
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Triphenyl Phosphate
- Ethyl Tosylamide
They are also cruelty-free and vegan, so these nail products don’t contain any animal or animal derived ingredients and never tested on animals.
Did you notice that my manicure above actually matches my necklace? ; )
Have a look at all the pretty summer colors here. I should say that I believe in the power of colors. This picture alone makes me happy, so I couldn’t help it and kept experimenting.
I even tried to mix colors to come up with new ones, and it worked perfectly. Here I applied a coat of light blue first and then a coat of shocking pink and received pretty pink-ish purple that perfectly matched my purple outfit.
If you are still doubting whether you should switch your favorite nail polish brand or simply try Pretty Woman NYC, let me add that all the nail polishes I’ve tried have wide brushes and are very easy to apply. I definitely recommend to use a top coat to extend the life of your mani. The picture on the left below shows my almost a week and a half old manicure with a top coat. Pretty amazing given the bright colors when every little chip and imperfection is easily noticeable.
Try for yourself, and I’m pretty sure you’ll love these non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free nail polish brand too!
What do you guys think of bright summer manicures?
Thank you Pretty Woman NYC for sponsoring this post. All opinions above are solely my own.
Links à la Mode, June 7th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Behind The Scenes with Miss Black New Jersey [Pageant Promo Video]
- A Girl in LA: Planning a Spur-of-the-Moment Trip to Mexico
- Fashion to Live: Brunch Date Sunday Fun Day! Polka Dot Bell Sleeve Dress x4
- Girl in Betsey: Staying at the Royal Hawaiian In Waikiki
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What Exactly is the Treehouse Lodge?
- I’m a Norbyah: Real Mumma Talk: A Recipe for Work-Life Balance
- L’ambassadrice: Interviewing a Fashion Design Graduate: Palak Dhanuka
- Live Eco Chic: Wear Sseko, Send a Girl to College
- Sifa’s Corner: Busy and Lazy Girl’s Hand Care Guide at Home
- Smile Is It: Best Non-Toxic Nail Polishes for Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: St. Johns Town Center Military Appreciation Month
- Whit Wanders: Monochromatic Ruffle Gown